- The advancement of medical education and health and prevention and relief of sickness by medical research, basic and applied teaching and by the organization and development of medical and health services of Allopathy, Ayurved, Homeopathy, Unani or any Yoga and Naturopathy in the interest of good patient care.
- To establish, set up, promote, organize, run, manage, conduct and encourage medical research institutions, research programs in any branches of medical sciences in general, by engaging doctors, scientists, technicians, experts on such terms as the Board may decide.
- To establish and develop experimental research laboratory to conduct all types of research in diseases of all systems of the body and disciplines.
- To give advice on publishing research papers and / or utilization of research results in the medical field and patient care.
- To promote, collaborate, develop and improve scientific knowledge by inviting foreign faculty, deputing Indian faculty among research institutions with similar objectives and interests.
- To conduct conference, refresher courses, lectures, seminars, public health educational exhibitions, activities to promote academic knowledge of technicians, paramedical and public in general.
To establish and maintain and to assist and encourage or promote in the city of Pune in particular and elsewhere in India, as and when deemed proper or expedient for the purpose of medical relief, in the form of hospitals , institutions or in connection therewith or attached thereto all or any of the following institutions. Viz.
- Nursing Homes, Hospitals or Wards, Day Care Centers, I.C.U.s, I.C.C.U.s, Diagnostic Centers, Dispensaries, Blood-banks etc.
- Nursing institutions and convalescence homes, orphanages. ambulance corps, with or without classes for imparting education and training in
ambulance work and emergency medical services.
- Creches and Children’s Hospital, Foster homes.
- Health centers, Health Clubs and any other activity to safeguard, promote, preserve and restore the health of human beings.
- To establish, maintain, manage dormitories for the relatives of patients.
- To provide, establish, endow, furnish, fit up all necessary furniture, instruments and other equipments, to maintain, manage hospitals particularly in Pune city and elsewhere in India for the treatment of patients suffering from various diseases or accidents and in which they may remain for such period and on such terms and conditions as the board of trustees may prescribe as indicated medically or, in which they may be advised or treated as out patients and to provide facilities for medical and surgical and diagnostic services, maternity attendance, nursing, food ,medicine and all things and appliances of a medical, surgical, dietetic and sanitary character provided that members of any community may be admitted to all such benefits, such hospitals shall maintain medical, surgical and diagnostic departments to which may be added as and when deemed fit by the board of trustees, such other departments or branch or branches as the occasion or circumstances may demand along with the supportive services, linen, laundry, pharmacy, catering etc.
- To conduct medical camps either diagnostic or procedural as an out-reach program for the community and also organize and implement community health projects, family welfare activities and various activities of National Health Programs.
- To procure services of doctors, surgeons or medical practitioners including vaidyas, hakims, nurses, assistants, technicians, therapists, lay-workers,
attendants and servants either for remuneration, gratuitously or in any honorary capacity on hire or on contract or on any other conditions as per decision
of the board of trustees from India and abroad.
- To acquire immovable property by purchase, lease, hire, exchange or otherwise and to pull down, erect, alter and maintain buildings in the city
of Pune and elsewhere in India.
- To receive any gift of movable property (including money) or immovable property either with or without conditions. Any such conditions may provide
for the name of any person being associated permanently with the society but not so as to change the name of the society as a whole.
- To procure, make use of, provide and equip all such appliances, provisions and things as may be necessary or advisable for the proper treatment of patients or otherwise.
- To establish any pension scheme or funds (any provident or other funds) for the benefit and welfare of employees and workers of the society during service and their dependents and relatives, to erect or obtain housing facilities and other welfare for permanent workers and staff of the foundations.
- To expend the funds of the society in sending deserving patients to and maintaining them in convalescent and other similar institutions including
private and charitable hospitals, in a such manner and to such an extent as may, from time to time, be deemed expedient in paying the expenses for such patients and in sending such patients to their homes and elsewhere.
- To accept subscription and donations from foreigners, NRIs (Whether of movable or immovable property) and devices, instruments and requests for all or any of the objects and purposes aforesaid and to sell, exchange and otherwise dispose off or to lease and manage and develop all immovable property so received and not required to be occupied or capable of the society and generally to manage, invest and expend all moneys and property of the society.
- To purchase and sell movable and immovable properties including securities such other investments so as to keep the funds of the society invested, and
or employed with the objects of earning interest by appreciation of pieces of the benefit of the society.
- To take over or amalgamate with other charitable society or trust with similar objects and to take over all the property, assets and funds of such
society or trusts held by or rested in such society or trust and the benefits of all contracts and agreements entered into by such society or trusts and
the liability of all debts, contracts and agreements entered into by such trustees in connection with such institutions and for such purposes to execute
and carry out into effect all such deeds and instruments as may be necessary and advisable.
- To do all such other lawful things which are incidental and conducive to the attainment of any of the above purposes.
- To establish rehabilitation centers for all types of handy-capped persons.